December 11, 2014

#Blogmas Day 11: NVOTM Essie Ballet Slippers

How has it already been a month since I last did my nail varnish favourite?! So this might be a slight contradiction since I said I was open to other nail varnish brands other than essie but my nail varnish of the month is Essie Ballet Slippers. This is my go-to nail varnish because I know exactly what it will look like, its long lasting and dries super fast. Fool-proof. 
and because I went through a stage of searching for this ring and commenting on endless amounts of blog posts that featured it trying to find out where it was from...my ring is from Miss Selfridge. I was bought it by one of my friends because my name is Brontë I often get called 'B' so the bumblebee thing kind of caught on.
Tomorrow I have a SUPER EXCITING post about the BBC music awards which I am at right as this post goes up!
Brontë