December 12, 2014

#Blogmas Day 12: Beyoncé Style Steal

So I was going to talk about the BBC music awards today but then I saw Beyoncé's outfit from the Billboard Women in Music lunch. Instantly, I remembered seeing a dress in H&M that looks near enough identical. Actually this is a lot more wearable because, let's face it, none of us have legs quite as toned as Beyoncé.
Bey's original dress is from Haute Hippie (available here) and isn't exactly affordable at £390. The rusty red perfectly compliments her skin tone and her caramel toned blonde hair.

So the H&M website styling doesn't really do the similarities justice but I can assure you that in person you'll be pushed to find a better match. The colour is slightly off as the cheaper option is slightly more berry toned which 
If you're still not sold, it costs just £29.00 which is less than a tenth of the price. 
H&M dress available here.

Hopefully another celebrity duplicate outfit won't distract me tomorrow and I'll actually get around to talking about the BBC music awards, which were incredible!
Brontë xo