December 06, 2014

#Blogmas Day 6: NYX Lip Butter Products

Whilst in California this summer, I discovered the brand NYX. I'd heard a lot of good things about the brand but being in the UK I never thought I'd be able to try any of it. So I picked up a lot of products whilst I was out there only to come home and find that they actually have a UK version of their website! (prices vary from the US site)
 Butter glosses $5 (L to R) 
Vanilla Cream Pie- Much more pink toned than the photo suggests, a nude with a little bit of colour.
Crème Brûlée- My favourite of all NYX products overall. The perfect peachy nude gloss. 
Maple Blondie- A brighter version of crème brûlée with a more pigmentation. Good for ever day.

...

 Butter Lipsticks $4.50 (L to R)
Fireball- An alternative to wearing a true red lip. Much more wearable for everyday with coral tones.
Fun Size- This looks so great layered with crème brûlée gloss for a peachy nude lip.
 Swatches (L to R)
Maple Blondie butter gloss
Crème Brûlée butter gloss
Vanilla Cream Pie butter gloss
Fireball butter lipstick
Fun Size butter lipstick

I was genuinely so impressed with the quality of all of the NYX products but in particular their lip butter range are of such high quality, which are all available here (definitely check out their full coverage concealer too! Just like benefit erase paste)

Check back tomorrow for my weekly round-up.
Brontë xo