December 07, 2014

#Blogmas Day 7: Sunday Round-Up

I really like the idea of having a regular feature on my blog and a Sunday round-up of my week in general seems like the best idea. I'm not completely decided on how I'll do this from week to week but for now I'm going to let you know what I've been up to and what I've been loving. 

I'm usually pretty active on insta but I've been a little rushed off my feet with UCAS and gap year planning so here's a little photographic insight into my week.
I've been in London a fair bit recently and everything's been so festive...you cannot beat London at christmas! Whilst there I treated myself to some macaroons which also leads on to my reason for running in the rain! If you're looking for cheap things to do in London and you're a fashion lover like me, you have to go and see the Selfridges windows because they are stunning!

Somehow I always find a few minutes each day to have a little browse on Pinterest and this week has been much that same. I've focused quite a bit on my interior+organisation board so a lot of what I've been loving focuses heavily on room compositions and decor.
photo credit bestfriendsforfrosting.com
photo credit laurenconrad.com
photo credit hairstyleshowto.com
photo credit lecatch.com
photo credit makelifeeasier.pl
Hopefully there's a little bit of Sunday afternoon inspiration for you somewhere in this post.
Check back tomorrow for a little nail varnish dupe.
Bronte xo