December 09, 2014

#Blogmas Day 9: TTT Concealers For Everything

With regards to my every day make-up routine I'm not a huge fan of foundation as I'm yet to find one I'm completely happy with. I rely heavily on BB and CC creams which sometimes don't give the level of coverage I need, because of this I've developed a pretty good understanding of the best concealers and when to use them. In addition to this, I've found some great budget buys that I'm going to be focusing on today.



 I'm going to start off with a brand that some of the UK might not yet be familiar with. Eyes Lips Face (e.l.f) is a US brand that stocks budget make-up that is surprisingly good quality. With prices starting at £1 on their UK website you can't fault the price. This concealer is great for covering blemishes as it is provides heavy coverage. The colour range isn't great so I tend to blend Beige and Honey.  

 My favourite of the three is the Wake Me Up Concealer. I would only use this for under-eye circles as the very slight shimmer reflects light and essentially makes you look more awake. I don't leave the house without this on as it illuminates skin just the right amount and still provides enough coverage. I use the shade Classic Beige which is a perfect match.


I have a love hate relationship with the Lasting Perfection Concealer and currently I am loving it. The creamy texture can be used for all elements of concealing. At times, it can be a little cakey but with a little bit of blending it usually covers perfectly. I just wish they did a neutral medium shade as I'm alway switching between warm and cool medium. Nevertheless its a great product.

Tomorrow I'll be showcasing some amazing make-up brushes I picked up from a  slightly unexpected place.
Brontë xo